- Bookshelf by VitalSource version 7.6.6 Mandatory Update
- Bookshelf 9 for Windows Keyboard Commands
- Install Bookshelf on Windows 10 computers without Microsoft Store Access
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Bookshelf for Windows: Creating a Bookshelf MSI Installer
- Where are my books?
- Downloading your eTextbook
An MSI can be generated and installed by following the 4 steps below.
Bookshelf 7.1 requires "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3". If it's not installed, the Bookshelf installer installs it for the user. Below are steps to extract an MSI from the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" EXE.
When running the vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi MSI, if you get an error saying you have to run the EXE, try running the MSI at the command line with "ADDEPLOY=1" parameter: vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi ADDDEPLOY=1