- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Microsoft OneNote Integration with Bookshelf OnlineVitalSource is excited to announce that we have integrated with Microsoft OneNote with Bookshelf Online to enable students to access notes and highlights within Microsoft OneNote. Use this feature to annotate notes created in Bookshelf and class for studying on the go.
Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
Step 1 - Open a Textbook that has notes and highlights that you would like to export to OneNote. Once you are in your eTextbook, click on the Notebook icon to bring up your notes and highlights.
Step 2 - In your notebook, click the OneNote icon in the upper right-hand corner.
Step 3 - Sign In with your Microsoft Account or your school or work account
Step 4 - Allow OneNote to access your info
Step 5 - If you do not have a OneNote Notebook, click on Create OneNote Notebook to begin
Step 6 - Use the check boxes to select the content you wish to send to OneNote, then click Preview
Step 7 - Review your preview, choose your preferred notebook, and click Send. Or click Options and go back to the selection page
Step 8 - Your export is complete. You can now view your notes in OneNote