- Bookshelf Online: Notifications coming to Bookshelf Online - May 21, 2018
- Bookshelf Online: Update your language more easily in Bookshelf Online - May 21, 2018
- Bookshelf 4.1 for Android Release Notes - February 5, 2018
- Bookshelf 4.1 for iOS Release Notes - February 5, 2018
- Bookshelf Online: Flashcards are coming to Bookshelf Online - 12/21/2017
- Bookshelf Mobile 4.0 Release Notes - November 13, 2017
- Bookshelf Online Fall 2017 Refresh - November 6th, 2017
- Bookshelf Online: Text me a link - October 13, 2017
- Bookshelf Online: Improvement to Sharing Notes and Highlights - July 31, 2017
- Bookshelf 7.6 (Windows) Release Notes
Bookshelf is now integrated with Microsoft OneNote
VitalSource is excited to announce that we have integrated with Microsoft OneNote with Bookshelf Online to enable students to access notes and highlights within their OneNote Application. Use this feature to annotate notes created in Bookshelf and class for studying on the go.
Why are we adding this feature?
You asked, and we listened. This feature was much requested by students and faculty alike. We are pleased to be able to bring this functionality to Bookshelf Online.
When is this feature available?
The OneNote Integration is currently available on bookshelf.vitalsource.com, and we will be rolling the OneNote Integration out to school specific platforms beginning on February 3rd.
How do I use this feature