- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Wikipedia Look up in Bookshelf OnlineVitalSource is excited to announce that we have integrated Wikipedia search into the student reader. As a platform dedicated to student-centric learning, we strive to add new useful study tools to assist students in their comprehension of course materials better.
Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
Step 1 - Open a Textbook and select a word or phrase you wish to look up.
Step 2 - In the highlighting popup, select Look up in Wikipedia
Step 3 - Your search result will open in a new tab