- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Viewing your books by Collections
Sometimes if you have an extensive library of books finding one specific book can be difficult. Collections allow you to filter your books by subject, category, or title.
To filter by categories in Bookshelf Online do the following:
- Start in the Bookshelf library.
- Next, Click the folder icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the collection [group] you would like to view. Click on a book cover to read the book.
Please note: Not all eTextbooks will have an associated Collection.