- Markup Comes to iPads on Bookshelf® by VitalSource
- Improved Library Search Interface on Bookshelf® by VitalSource
- Bookshelf for iOS: Library Updates
- Using Bookshelf's Read Aloud Feature
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- What is Bookshelf?
- Library Window Overview
- Main Menu Overview
- Reading Window Overview
- View All Articles
Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
Sometimes if you have a large library of books finding one specific book can be difficult. Collections allow you to filter your books by subject, category, or title.
To filter by categories in Bookshelf Mobile do the following:
- Start in the Bookshelf library.
- Next, tap the folder icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap the collection [group] you would like to view.
- Any books in the collection will be displayed for you to read.
Please note: Not all eTextbooks will have an associated Collection.