- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (iOS)
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (iOS)
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- Enabling Vertical Scroll Mode (Instead of Side-to-Side Swiping)
- How to Export or Copy Notes and Highlights
- Downloading textbooks over cellular
- Sign in to Bookshelf
- Download and delete Books
- Using Notes and Highlights
Viewing your books by Collections
Sometimes if you have a large library of books finding one specific book can be difficult. Collections allow you to filter your books by subject, category, or title.
To filter by categories in Bookshelf Mobile do the following:
- Start in the Bookshelf library.
- Next, tap the folder icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap the collection [group] you would like to view.
- Any books in the collection will be displayed for you to read.
Please note: Not all eTextbooks will have an associated Collection.