- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- How to Export or Copy Notes and Highlights
- Sideloading EPUBs with Bookshelf
- Windows: Text to Speech
- Resetting your Password
Viewing your books by Collections
Sometimes if you have a large library of books finding one specific book can be difficult. Collections allow you to filter your books by subject, category, or title.
To filter by categories in Bookshelf on your Mac or PC do the following:
- Start in the Bookshelf library.
- On the left-hand side of Bookshelf select the collection [group] you would like to filter by, to narrow your book list.
Please note: Not all eTextbooks will have an associated Collection.