- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
If you receive the following message when printing,"You have exceeded the permitted amount of printing for the current time. Please try again later."
Please allow one hour for your account to reset before resuming printing.
"You have exceeded the permitted amount of printing for the current time. Please try again later."
Why does this message appear?
We have increased the printing security in our application to protect our publishing partners' copyright and prevent piracy.
Why am I asked to enter a reCAPTCHA?
Publishers allow printing from Bookshelf for personal use. If Bookshelf suspects there is possibly a bot, script, or some other form of automated process setup to print from Bookshelf; Bookshelf will present a reCATCHA for the user to validate before printing can continue.
Help! I am still having problems.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343