- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Bookshelf Online Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- You have Reached your Machine Activation Limit
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- My book is reading in a different language or with a strange accent and not English.
- View All Articles
Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
If you receive the following message when printing,"You have exceeded the permitted amount of printing for the current time. Please try again later."
Please allow one hour for your account to reset before resuming printing.
"You have exceeded the permitted amount of printing for the current time. Please try again later."
Why does this message appear?
We have increased the printing security in our application to protect our publishing partners' copyright and prevent piracy.
Why am I asked to enter a reCAPTCHA?
Publishers allow printing from Bookshelf for personal use. If Bookshelf suspects there is possibly a bot, script, or some other form of automated process setup to print from Bookshelf; Bookshelf will present a reCATCHA for the user to validate before printing can continue.
Help! I am still having problems.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343