- What's New: Bookshelf for Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- What's New: Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: What's New?
- What's New: Bookshelf for Mac
- What's New: Bookshelf for Windows 10
- What's New: Bookshelf for Kindle Fire
- What's New: Bookshelf for Android
- What's New: Bookshelf for iOS
Bookshelf Online: What's New?
Bookshelf Online brings improved navigation for users, adds the ability to create assigned readings for eTextbooks, includes a new Wikipedia lookup tool, OneNote export and more.
Check out Bookshelf Online's labs for the latest features and functionality.
New and Improved User Experience
As a result of customer feedback and an analysis of design trends, we have made some design updates to the Library, and the reader, to improve the user interface to give you the best reading experience.
Text Me a Link
Users in the United States and Canadian can enter their phone number and have a link texted to their device that allows for auto-login to our application. No need to worry about usernames or passwords! One click and you are now reading offline!
Create and share assigned readings for your eTextbooks.
Wikipedia search is a right-click away.
Updates to the menus in Bookshelf Online's Library window make navigation easier.
Microsoft OneNote Integration
Export your notes and highlights to Microsoft OneNote.
Harvard Referencing System
Harvard Citations with the push of a button.