- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- Managing Device Activations
- Changing Font Size in Bookshelf Online
- Printing from Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing eBooks by Collections
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- Go To Page
Viewing eBooks by Collections
Sometimes, if you have an extensive library of books, finding one specific book can be difficult. Collections allow you to filter your books by subject, category, or title.
To filter by collections in Bookshelf Online:
Step 1 - From the Bookshelf library, click in the upper left corner of the screen
Step 2 - Click the collection you would like to view, then click a book cover to select that eBook
PLEASE NOTE: Not all eTextbooks will have an associated collection.