- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- Managing Device Activations
- Changing Font Size in Bookshelf Online
- Printing from Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing eBooks by Collections
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- Go To Page
You can print from most VitalSource eBooks. Printing works best as a supplement to your eBook, allowing you to make study guides or additions to assignments that you need to turn in for classes.
To print from your eBook:
Look for the print icon in the lower right-hand corner of your book. If you don't see the icons, click on the lower right of the screen to expand the scrubber bar
Click the printer icon
Books have print limits that start from 2 pages and up. The print dialogue box will advise you on the print limit for your title. Select your page range and click Print.
PLEASE NOTE: Print limits are for each instance of clicking Print. There is not a limit to how much you can print in total from your book.