- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- Managing Device Activations
- Changing Font Size in Bookshelf Online
- Printing from Bookshelf Online
- About Resources
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing eBooks by Collections
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
When signing into Bookshelf on a new computer or mobile/tablet device, you may receive a message stating that you have reached your maximum number of devices.
You are able to use Bookshelf Online to manage your device activations. You can deactivate your old device in order to register a new one.
How to Deactivate a Device:
Step 1 - Sign into Bookshelf Online
Step 2 - Click to open the User Hub and select Devices from the drop down menu
This will bring you to a screen containing your computer and mobile/tablet device activations.
Step 3 - Click Deactivate beside the device you want to remove from your activations
PLEASE NOTE: Bookshelf Online allows you to have two computers and two mobile/tablet devices activated at any given time.