- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Device Activations
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- You have Reached your Machine Activation Limit
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- View All Articles
When signing into Bookshelf on a new computer or mobile/tablet device, you may receive a message stating that you have reached your maximum number of devices.
You can use Bookshelf Online to manage your device activations. You can deactivate your old device to register a new one.
How to Deactivate a Device:
Step 1 - Sign in to Bookshelf Online
Step 2 - Click to open the User Hub and select Devices from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to a screen containing your computer and mobile/tablet device activations.
Step 3 - Click Deactivate beside the device you want to remove from your activations.
Please Note: Bookshelf allows you to have two computers and two mobile/tablet devices activated at any given time.