- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- Managing Device Activations
- Changing Font Size in Bookshelf Online
- Printing from Bookshelf Online
- About Resources
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing eBooks by Collections
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
Sign into any of the Native Bookshelf Apps from a link sent your phone from Bookshelf Online. After you sign in to Bookshelf with your link, you can download and read any of your VitalSource eTextbooks.
Text me a link availability might vary by country or region. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
How to Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
- 1. Login to Bookshelf Online via your desktop browser and go to your library
- 2. Go to our application menu and click “Read on the Go.” Note: you can download the app By clicking Bookshelf Desktop (or Mobile) App or follow the download link in the text message
- 3. Enter your Mobile number and click Send SMS
- 4. Receive a Text Message with a link to download the app and to sign in to the app. If you do not have the application, please download first. Click on the sign-in link.
- 5. Clicking on the link will log you into your Bookshelf native application. Download your book, and the title will sync to your most recently read page.