Sign into any of the Native Bookshelf Apps from a link sent your phone from Bookshelf Online. After you sign in to Bookshelf with your link, you can download and read any of your VitalSource eTextbooks.
Text me a link availability might vary by country or region. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
How to Sign into Bookshelf via Text me a link
1. Login to Bookshelf Online via your desktop browser and go to your library
2. Go to our application menu and click “Read on the Go.” Note: you can download the app By clicking Bookshelf Desktop (or Mobile) App or follow the download link in the text message
3. Enter your Mobile number and click Send SMS
4. Receive a Text Message with a link to download the app and to sign in to the app. If you do not have the application, please download first. Click on the sign-in link.
5. Clicking on the link will log you into your Bookshelf native application. Download your book, and the title will sync to your most recently read page.