Downloading Bookshelf on a Mobile Device
From your phone or tablet, access the course in the LMS (Learning Management System) and tap the book link.
If this is the first time you have accessed Bookshelf, the Bookshelf module will open, and you will be asked to Launch App, Download App or Continue in Browser.
- Launch App: If you already have Bookshelf installed on your mobile device, click this button to be automatically signed into the app and taken to your book
- Download App: Click this button to go to the download page for Bookshelf for your Mobile Device
- Continue in Browser: Click this button to view your eBook in your browser using Bookshelf Online
Any books downloaded to Bookshelf on your mobile device will be available for offline reading, and you will not need to go back to your LMS to read your eBook.
Downloading Bookshelf to a Personal Computer
From your computer, access the course in the LMS (Learning Management System) and click on the link for your eBook.
Your browser will take you to Bookshelf Online where you can begin reading your eBook.
If you wish to download the book to the computer:
- Click on the main menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click on Download App, if you do not have Bookshelf installed on your computer.
- If you do have Bookshelf Installed on your computer, click the Launch App button. Bookshelf will open, and you be automatically signed in and prompted to download your eBook.
Any books downloaded to Bookshelf on your personal computer will be available for offline reading, and you will not need to go back to your LMS to read your eBook.