Downloading Bookshelf App for K-12 Integrated Schools
Downloading Bookshelf on a Mobile Device
From your phone or tablet, access the course in Clever or your school's LMS (Learning Management System) and tap the book link.
If this is the first time you have accessed Bookshelf, the Bookshelf module will open, and you will be asked to Launch App or Continue to Mobile Site.
Launch App: If you already have Bookshelf installed on your mobile device, click this button to be automatically signed into the app and taken to your book
Continue to Mobile Site: Click this button to view your eTextbook in your browser using Bookshelf Online
To Install Bookshelf on your mobile device and read your eTextbook in Bookshelf:
- Tap the Menu Icon ( )
- Tap the Install Button
- Install Bookshelf from the App Store on your device
- Open your Book in your browser, tap the Setting button
- Click the Read offline with the Bookshelf App button to launch Bookshelf automatically sign in to your account
Any books downloaded to Bookshelf on your mobile device will be available for offline reading. You will not need to go back to your LMS to read your eTextbook.
Downloading Bookshelf to a Personal Computer
From your computer, access the course from Clever or your school's LMS (Learning Management System) and click on the link for your eTextbook.
Your browser will take you to Bookshelf Online, where you can begin reading your eTextbook.
To Install Bookshelf on your computer and read your eTextbook in Bookshelf:
- If you do not have Bookshelf installed on your computer, click the Download our App button located in the lower-right corner of your Library.
- Install the version of Bookshelf for your computer.
- Go back to Bookshelf Online and click the App Drawer button on the top-right side of the screen
- Click the Desktop App button to launch Bookshelf on your computer and to automatically sign you in to your account.
Any books downloaded to Bookshelf on your personal computer will be available for offline reading. You will not need to go back to your LMS to read your eTextbook.