- Bookshelf for iOS: Library Updates
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (iOS)
- Using Bookshelf's Read Aloud Feature
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- What is Bookshelf?
- Library Window Overview
- Main Menu Overview
- Reading Window Overview
- Sideloading EPUBs to Bookshelf for iOS
Library Window Overview
Navigating the Library
Once Signed in to your Bookshelf account, you’ll have access to your library. You can filter, sort, and view your library based on your preferences. To read a book on your mobile device, you must download it, tap on any title to begin downloading.
- Tap to access the Main Menu to manage your account, highlighters, and more.
- Tap to access the Collections View for your eTextbooks.
- Tap to filter, sort, and change the view of eTextbooks in your Library.
Find by Title or Author
Search for a specific title by entering the books name or author and then tapping the search button.
If you’re having trouble locating a book in your library, use the Options menu to sort and filter your eTextbooks.
- Grid View: Showcases the cover artwork of each book.
- List View: Displays each book cover and title in a single-column.
- Recent Activity (default view)
- Title A-Z (alphabetical order)
- Title Z-A (reverse alphabetical order)
- All Books (default view),
- Books in Cloud: Books you have not downloaded yet
- Books on Device: Books you have downloaded to your device
- Books I’ve Read: Books opened and read
Reading a book.
To read a book on your mobile device, you must first download it.
Titles with the icon are not on your device. Tap the cover of the book to begin to download them. To open a book, tap on the cover of downloaded books.
Tap the More Information ( ) button and tap Book Information to see the following information:
- Book Title
- Book Author
- Created Date
- Date Published
Tap the Remove from Device ( ) button to delete the book from your device. This does not remove the book from your account; it only removes it from the device.