- Bookshelf 9 for Windows Keyboard Commands
- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf On your Android Phone or Tablet
- Bookshelf for Chromebook: Installing Bookshelf on Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Installing Bookshelf on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Supported Amazon Fire Tablets
- Download Bookshelf
- Downloading Bookshelf App for K-12 Integrated Schools
- Editing Your Account Profile
- eTextBooks Ancillary / Resource Material
- Exporting Highlights and Notes
- View All Articles
What is Bookshelf for iOS?
VitalSource Bookshelf is an inspiring, easy-to-use, intuitive app built to help enhance your reading, studying, and learning experience.
Bookshelf offers industry leading, easy-to-use tools to help you learn more efficiently. With Bookshelf, you can read, highlight, and annotate just as you would on paper. Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
Bookshelf's features go beyond traditional print textbooks.
See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly, anywhere at any time from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
You'll find multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search, make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
What's more, you can easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers. Bookshelf for Android also supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes.
VitalSource supports assistive technologies for users with visual, hearing, or mobility impairments. Read more about our commitment to provided accessible solutions to learners of all abilities.
Getting started with Bookshelf is as simple as creating an account and adding content.
If you’re a new user of Bookshelf for iOS, you will want to start by reading the Bookshelf for iOS Overview.