- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- Canvas: LTI Integration and Data
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
- Add a Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, and Other Learning Management Systems
- Error Messages When Clicking a Link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or Another Learning Management System
An error message that appears when you or your students click the Acrobatiq link in your class environment is an indication that either the link is improperly formatted or Acrobatiq was incorrectly added as an LTI (learning tools interoperability) tool.
Best Practices for Resolution
Settings for the Acrobatiq tool (ADMIN level of your LMS):
- Double-check the key and secret to ensure a digit was not accidentally omitted, or a space character added, when cutting and pasting.
- Ensure LTI is enabled in your LMS.
- Ensure the Acrobatiq tool is available/visible systemwide.
Settings for the in-class link to Acrobatiq (FACULTY level):
- In Blackboard, be sure This link is to an LTI Tool Provider is selected.
- Double-check the URL for your link, checking for missing characters at the end and for the presence of "https://" at the beginning.