- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
No eTextbook license error
Causes of this error:
- 1. You are incorrectly signed in with a different email address that of where the eTextbook is licensed in. Please sign out of the incorrect Bookshelf account
- 2. You have multiple accounts with eTextbooks*
- 3. eTextbook has expired*
*Please call customer support for assistance.