- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (iOS)
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (iOS)
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- Enabling Vertical Scroll Mode (Instead of Side-to-Side Swiping)
- How to Export or Copy Notes and Highlights
- Downloading textbooks over cellular
- Sign in to Bookshelf
- Download and delete Books
- Using Notes and Highlights
Transfer eTextbook from Windows to iOS
- Open iTunes and connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Once your iOS device syncs click on your iOS device in iTunes, then click on the Apps button at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window, Click on Bookshelf, so you can see the Bookshelf Documents window.
- Launch Bookshelf
- Click on All Titles in the Collections pane.
- Select the book you want to transfer, Drag the book from Bookshelf to the Bookshelf Documents window in iTunes
- Repeat for any other books you wish to transfer.
**If the iOS Device is shown but the Apps content on iTunes is not showing Bookshelf (or any other apps), then you need to authorize the device.
To authorize a device please do the following:
- Open iTunes.
- Sign in to your Apple ID by choosing Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu.
- Choose Store > View My Account from the iTunes menu.
- From the Account Information screen, click Manage Devices.
Next to each device or computer name, you will be able to see when each device or computer was associated with your Apple ID. You will also be able to track how many days remain before your associated devices or computers can be associated with a different Apple ID.
Note: If no devices have been associated with the Apple ID, then the Manage Devices section will not be visible.