- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
If scrolling, changing pages using the top arrow buttons, or clicking on a different section on the table of contents results in the same page being displayed (or get's stuck on the same page), then please do the following:
Select Edit on the top menu bar > Preferences. Under the General tab locate the box that says "Use software based rendering" and check it, then select "OK".
Still having trouble? please contact Customer Support