- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- View All Articles
Windows: Installation failure due to missing MSI file
This message occurs when there is a corruption with the MSI installation file. When this error pops up, installation nor uninstallation of VitalSource Bookshelf is possible.
- Use Microsoft Fix It utility from the following link to force remove VitalSource Bookshelf https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
- Reboot the computer after the Fix It utility completes
- Attempt to reinstall VitalSource Bookshelf
If the issue persists, please call Customer Support.