- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
- You have Reached your Machine Activation Limit
- Windows: Installation failure due to missing MSI file
Windows: Installation failure due to missing MSI file
This message occurs when there is a corruption with the MSI installation file. When this error pops up installation nor uninstallation of VitalSource Bookshelf is possible.
- Use Microsofts Fix It utility from the following link to force remove VitalSource Bookshelf https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
- Reboot the computer after the Fix It utility completes
- Attempt to reinstall VitalSource Bookshelf
If the issue still persists please call customer support