- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- My book is reading in a different language or with a strange accent and not English.
- Gray/Black Screen Issues with Bookshelf 7.6.X and Windows 7&8 Computers
- Windows Bookshelf Application Installation or Upgrade Errors
- Errors When Accessing My Account or Book(s)
- Windows: VitalSource Bookshelf 7.2 has stopped working
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Highlight sync issues
Windows: Installation failure due to missing MSI file
This message occurs when there is a corruption with the MSI installation file. When this error pops up installation nor uninstallation of VitalSource Bookshelf is possible.
- Use Microsofts Fix It utility from the following link to force remove VitalSource Bookshelf https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
- Reboot the computer after the Fix It utility completes
- Attempt to reinstall VitalSource Bookshelf
If the issue still persists please call customer support