- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Zooming using Bookshelf Online
It is possible to use the browser built in zooming controls to adjust the size of the text and images within your text book. Use the zoom settings shown below for your browser.
Browser specific zooming controls
Click on the button containing three lines, then click the plus or minus buttons to adjust the zoom.
Press CTRL and + or - to zoom in or out. Alternatively, press alt and V, choose zoom then zoom in or out from the menu.
Press CTRL and + or - to zoom in and out. Alternatively, click the cog at the top right, hover over zoom then choose a zoom amount.
On Safari for Mac, zoom by pressing Cmd and the + and - keys. Alternatively, you can zoom by pinching in and out on the touchpad or magic mouse.