- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
How-to sign out of Bookshelf on Windows 6.3.x and lower
- If Bookshelf is open, please close it.
- Go to your Documents folder and locate the My Books folder.
- Delete the following files: License.vbk, License.vbk.bck, and Preferences
You have now signed out of your Bookshelf. The next time you launch Bookshelf you'll be prompted to sign in with a Bookshelf ID.
If multiple Bookshelf users are utilizing a single computer, it is recommended to create a Windows user profile for each user (How to create a user). After creating a new Windows user profile account Download VitalSource Bookshelf to that particular user account.