- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
How-to sign out of Bookshelf on Mac - Bookshelf 6.3.x and lower
- If Bookshelf is open, please close it.
- Go to your home folder and locate the Books folder.
- Delete the license.vbk and license.vbk.bck files
You have now signed out of your Bookshelf. The next time you launch Bookshelf you'll be prompted to sign in with a Bookshelf ID.
If after doing Bookshelf has saved preferences you do not wish on next login also do the following:
- On the top menu bar (next to the Apple menu) click on "Go" and hold down the "Option" key on your keyboard. The folder "Library" will appear in the "Go" menu.
- Select the Library folder and go to "Preferences". (The Library file will be in your home folder)
- Delete the com.vitalsource.bookshelf.plist file
- Launch "Keychain Access" (you can type this in the search on the top right of the Mac desktop) Click on login (under Keychain on the top left pane) and passwords (under Category on the lower left pane) and delete anything that says VitalSource Bookshelf (These files may or may not be there, if not then it is not an issue).
NOTE: If multiple Bookshelf users are utilizing a single computer, it is recommended to create a Mac user profile for each user (How to create a user). After creating a separate account Download VitalSource Bookshelf to that particular user account.