- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
Windows: Updating book list error
This error occurs when Bookshelf is updating its book list.
- 1. Uninstall VitalSource Bookshelf from the Add/Remove programs
- 2. Restart the computer
- 3. Reinstall VitalSource Bookshelf
- 4. After installation is complete, restart the computer a second time BEFORE opening bookshelf
If the error still persists after the steps above please call customer support.