- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
eTextbook download error
This is error is caused either by a network Firewall, computer Firewall, or internal network issues.
Exit out of Bookshelf. Temporarily disable any virus protection software (Such as Norton) and any firewalls.
ON A HOME NETWORK: Disconnect the Cable/DSL Modem and router, if separated, and reconnect after 30 seconds. then try again.
ON A PUBLIC/WORK/SCHOOL NETWORK: Contact the Network admin.
Alternative: Try connecting to a different network.
**If the issue still persists please call customer support