- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
Download your books from CD/DVD
If you have received a CD or DVD from your course provider containing your books, installing these books to your computer is a snap!
Installing your books
Cancel pending downloads
When your book list has downloaded, you will be asked to download your books. If you chose to download your books by mistake; right click on Downloads in the collection pane and select Cancel All Downloads.
Insert the disc
Once the disk has been inserted it will be seen in the collections pane. Click on the Disk.
Click on the Install Content button to install the books on your computer. Once the books have been downloaded, eject the disk. Repeat these steps for any other disks you may have been given.