- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
The best way to change the text size while using online is to zoom the entire page. Please follow the instructions in the Zooming article HERE.
Some web browsers allow overriding of fonts and font sizes. Although this may be possible, we recommend against it as it will affect all websites and not just Bookshelf. If you would like to try this anyway, please follow the instructions provided with your browser.