- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
Managing your device activations
When signing into Bookshelf on a new mobile device or computer, you may receive a message stating that you have reached your maximum number of devices.
You are able to use Bookshelf online to manage your device activations. You can de-authorize your old device in order to register a new one.
To do this, sign into Bookshelf online. Once at the main screen click on the icon at the top right followed by in the drop down menu .
This will bring you to a screen containing your computer and mobile device activations.
Click the Deactivate button beside the device you want to remove from your activations to deactivate the device.
Please note that you are able to activate a maximum of 2 Windows/Mac computers and two mobile devices at any one time.