- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
Missing Images or Figures in Textbook
On some eTextbook there is a message that states "Text not available due to copyright restrictions" in place of an image.
Due to extenuating circumstances the Publisher of the title was unable to obtain electronic distribution rights to the image. Until the publisher obtains rights to display the image in an electronic format, the image will not be displayed in Bookshelf. If the publisher is able to obtain rights and updates the textbook you will be notified through Bookshelf to download the updated textbook.