- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
Navigate to the first page which you would like to print.
Click on File > Print
Choose the page range
Choose the page range which you would like to print and then click Continue. Please note that some books have limitations on how many pages may be printed at a time, this will be shown on this screen. Other books may only allow printing of the currently selected chapter.
Select your printer
You will now see the printer dialog. Select your printer and any settings which you require and click OK.