- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
Windows RT - Microsoft Surface 1&2
Microsoft Surface 1 & 2 tablets run a version of Windows called Windows RT. While Windows RT does function similarly to Windows 8, it cannot run the same software as a traditional Windows 8 PC. Installing software on an RT device requires the user to go to the Microsoft store to install applications.
At this time, VitalSource does not have a native app available for Windows RT.
Bookshelf Online will work the Surface 1 & 2. To view your books online, visit https://online.vitalsource.com, then sign in with your email address and password to begin reading.
Please note, the Surface Pros do run Windows 8.1 and can run the Desktop version of Bookshelf.