- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (iOS)
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (iOS)
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- Enabling Vertical Scroll Mode (Instead of Side-to-Side Swiping)
- How to Export or Copy Notes and Highlights
- Downloading textbooks over cellular
- Sign in to Bookshelf
- Download and delete Books
- Using Notes and Highlights
The Notebook holds all of your Notes, Followed Highlights and My Highlights.
To add a note, tap and hold your finger on a word. Then tap “Add Note” from the pop-up. Enter your text and tap “Save.”
To create a highlight, tap and hold your finger on a word. Drag the end point to select all the text that you want to highlight. Then tap “Create Highlight” on the pop-up.
To access your notes and highlights later, tap the Notebook icon.