- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (iOS)
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (iOS)
- Bookshelf Mobile: Viewing your books by Collections
- Creating and Signing In to your Bookshelf Account
- Enabling Vertical Scroll Mode (Instead of Side-to-Side Swiping)
- How to Export or Copy Notes and Highlights
- Downloading textbooks over cellular
- Sign in to Bookshelf
- Download and delete Books
- Using Notes and Highlights
Downloading textbooks over cellular
Due to high demand from our customers, the option to download books over cellular connection (instead of just via WiFi) is now available in Bookshelf.
Please be aware that download speeds will be affected by the strength of your cellular connection and this download will be reflected on your data plan usage.
If no WiFi connection is detected you will receive a notification message warning you that the book is about to be downloaded via Cellular Connection. Please accept or decline at this point. If you accept your download will begin immediately.