- Bookshelf for Android: Library Updates
- Sideloading EPUBs to Bookshelf for Android
- Bell Canada ISP Users - Please connect to a network and try again (Android)
- Using Bookshelf's Read Aloud Feature
- Resolve app installation errors in Google Play Store
- How to Redeem a Book Code to my Bookshelf
- Bookshelf Search
- Sideload EPUB files to Bookshelf for Android & Kindle fire
Searching inside a book
Tap on the search icon and enter your search term.
Remember: this feature can only search titles that you have downloaded to your device.When searching you can choose to search the Current Book you are in or your entire Library.
Use the arrow to expand the search results, then tap any item to go to that place in the book. Tap the search icon again to return to your search results.
When you search a current book, you’ll see all instances where your search term(s) occur. You can then filter these terms by Book Text, Notebook, Notes, Followed Highlights, and My Highlights.
Search text can also be sorted by where it appeared in the book. Go to Sort > Book Order > and choose First to Last or Last to First.
Tap “Exit Search Mode” to stop searching and to return to reading.