Can I download my book for offline use?
Absolutely. VitalSource has native applications for all of the major platforms. The native app versions of Bookshelf allow you to download a single eBook or your entire library. Best of all with the native apps, you can read your ebooks anywhere, with or without internet access.
To install Bookshelf:
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download, download and install Bookshelf for your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your VitalSource email address and password.
- If you do not remember what email address you used with VitalSource, contact support and they will help.
- Reset your password if you cannot remember it.
- Once signed-in, download any of your eBooks to your device for offline use.
What devices do you support?
VitalSource Bookshelf is available on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7/8/10
- macOS:macOS 10.9 or later
- iOS:iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 5 or later
- Kindle Fire:4th Generation Kindle Fire 7" or later, running Fire OS 184.108.40.206 or later
- Chrome OS: Go to the Chromebook Store for more information
How many devices can I use?You can have up to two (2) mobile devices (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Chromebook) and two (2) desktops (Mac and Windows) active at any given time. You can manage your activations within the Bookshelf app or by visiting the VitalSource Account Center.
What if I am missing titles from my account?If you are missing titles, Update your Library in Bookshelf. If you are still missing content after updating your library or are having any issues downloading your eBooks, please contact VitalSource Support for additional assistance.
Is printing allowed?
Yes, Bookshelf for Mac and Windows offer a printing function where users can select a page range to print. The number of pages you can print will vary book to book.
You can also print in a browser by using Bookshelf Online.
What if I need additional help?
If you need help getting started with VitalSource, our support team is ready to assist you. Email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us at +1 (855) 200-4146, phone and email support are available 24/7.