- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
Creating a note on Mac and PC
Notes can be added to a highlight. First, create a highlight by selecting the text you would like to add a note to, then click create highlight.
To add a note, double click on the highlight. A panel will pop up.
Type your note into this panel and then close by clicking the red button/X. Your note will automatically save and sync to all of your devices.
Highlights with notes are shown by the symbol appearing at the end of the line.
To view the note, double click on the highlighted text and the note will appear in a popup. It is also possible to directly edit the note on this screen.