- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- Remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 8 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Mac: How to make Bookshelf your default EPUB reader
- Searching in Bookshelf for Mac and Windows
- 500 Internal Server Error
- How do I add and view notes in my eBook from a desktop or laptop?
- Windows: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- Mac: Signing out of Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
How-to sign out of Bookshelf on Mac - Bookshelf 6.5 and higher
- 1. Open Bookshelf on your computer
- 2. From the menu select Account
- 3. Choose the option to Sign Out
- 4. Accept the sign out warning telling you that your local user data will be removed.
You have now signed out of your Bookshelf. The next time you launch Bookshelf you'll be prompted to sign in with a Bookshelf ID.
NOTE: If multiple Bookshelf users are utilizing a single computer, it is recommended to create a Mac user profile for each user (How to create a user). After creating a separate account Download VitalSource Bookshelf to that particular user account.