- How to Access my Altierus Student eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- Altierus Student 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can I access my Altierus Student textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
How can I access my Altierus Student textbook?
- Viewing your eTextbooks through a browser with Bookshelf Online
- Downloading your eTextbooks to your Mac + PC
- Downloading your eTextbooks to your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Smartphone + tablet, and Kindle Fire.
To download your eTextbooks to your computer and smartphones/tablets, you will need to Complete your account in Bookshelf Online.
Using Bookshelf Online to read your eTextbooks.
- Login via your school's website
- Go to the online classroom for your course.
- Click on the eTextbook link, and a new window will open with your eTextbook.
Completing a VitalSource User account
Before you can use Bookshelf on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, you will need to complete your account.
To complete an account:
- Before you access your eTextbook, Bookshelf Online will present a screen asking you to sign in, create an account, or skip this step.
- If you already have a VitalSource account, enter your Email address and password used for VitalSource. Otherwise, click on Create an Account and fill out the registration form in full; use and an email address and password you will remember.
- Once registered, you will now be able to download and install Bookshelf on any of our support platforms and download your eTextbooks for offline reading.
Using Bookshelf to read your eTextbooks
- You will use your email address and password that you used to complete your account - If you updated your account, use the account information located in the My Accounts button on the online bookshelf.
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download - to download the bookshelf application for your computer or mobile device.
- After installing Bookshelf, open Bookshelf and sign in with your email and password, after you download your eTextbooks, you will not need to be online to read your eTextbooks.
Should you need help, please contact support.