- How to Access my Altierus Student eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- Altierus Student 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can I access my Altierus Student textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
Occasionally when you click the link provided to you by Altierus for your eTextbook you may receive an error message. In order to fix this please collect the following and contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
- What is the eTextbook title?
- What is the eTextbook ISBN? (Typically this is found in your syllabus)
- What is the Course Name and Number?
We will also need information about the error message you are receiving.
Please either take a screenshot of the error or copy down the exact message details so we know where the problem lays and can quickly provide you the access to your book
Please make sure to copy the following items when contacting VitalSource Support: