- How to Access eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can you access your textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
I can not log into my Altierus student portal
If you do not remember your username, or you have never obtained your username and password, please contact your Admissions, Student Services Advisor, or Registrar's office to get one.
VitalSource Support does not have access to your login information in your student portal and is unable to troubleshoot this issue for you.
To get support, please do the following:
- Go to: my.altierus.org
- Click on the Forgot Your Password link?
- Fill out the web form using your login details and submit the form.
You will receive instructions on how to reset your password via email. If you do not get an email or cannot login to your Student Portal, please contact your Admissions, Student Services Advisor, or Registrar's office to get one.