- How to Access eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can you access your textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- How to reset your VitalSource Password
- How do I use Bookshelf?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- What if I am missing eTextbooks from my iOS or Android App?
The steps below will explain how to reset your VitalSource password. You will need to know the email address you used to register with VitalSource and have access to the email address in your account:
- Go to https://online.vitalsource.com
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your VitalSource account.
- This will generate an email that has a link in it. Click the link to log you into the Bookshelf User Hub.
- NOTE: This link is only valid for 24 hours and once it has been used it cannot be used again.
- Once logged in to the user hub, update your password and confirm your new password by re-enter the new password in the confirmation field.
- Click Update Profile to save the new password.
The password reset email will usually arrive with in 10 minutes or less from VitalSource. If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your spam filter or search to see if you have any emails from Do.Not.Reply@online.vitalsource.com
If you do not know the email address you used when you registered with VitalSource or do not have access to the email address you registered with, please contact VitalSource Support.