- How to Access my Altierus Student eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- Altierus Student 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can I access my Altierus Student textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
How to Access my Altierus Student eResources
What is an eResource?
An eResource is an additional resource that accompanies an e-textbook such as a website (i.e. Pearson MyLabs, etc.)
How do you access an eResource?
When a book has an accompanying eResource, you will access this through the online VitalSource Bookshelf® e-textbook platform following the steps below:
- Log into Bookshelf Online.
- Using your mouse, click the Account icon in the top-right corner to access the drop-down menu.
- When one or more of your e-textbooks have an accompanying eResource, the Resources menu will appear. Use your mouse to select the link.
Note: If you don’t see the Resources menu, and you think you should, then try selecting Tools > Update Library
- The Resources page will list any e-textbooks that have accompanying materials. To reveal the access code, click the “Reveal Code”
Note: Once a code has been revealed, the e-textbook is no longer returnable.
- If a code has already been revealed, the following message will be displayed “eResource Code: already revealed”.
Note: Select Click here for instructions on using your eResource code.