What happened to the font styles (e.g. italics or bold) in my CourseSmart notes?
During the notes migration, we preserved the intent of common styles with notations. We were not able to restore some styles because these styles are not supported in VitalSource’s notes (e.g. ** bold **, -strikethrough-, _italic, etc.). The full list is below.
- Bold converts to double asterisks.
- Italic converts to underscores.
- Strikethrough converts to minus.
- Lists (ordered and unordered) convert to new lines with asterisks.
- Paragraphs are converted to new lines.
- All other formatting is completely stripped from the notes