- How to Access eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can you access your textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
Why are titles missing from my Bookshelf?
If you are missing your eTextbook in the online bookshelf, please make sure you have gone to your school's online portal and tried clicking on the link to your eTextbook. If you do not see your course or your eTextbook listed, please contact Altierus Student Services at 1-877-439-0003.
If you are able to see your eTextbooks in the online bookshelf from your student portal but are unable to see the eTextbooks in the downloadable computer application, you may have duplicate accounts in our system. Please contact VitalSource Support to check your account information. Be sure to locate the account listed in the "My Accounts" menu before you contact support.