- How to Access eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can you access your textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- How to reset your VitalSource Password
- How do I use Bookshelf?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- What if I am missing eTextbooks from my iOS or Android App?
What if I am missing eTextbooks from my iOS or Android App?
If you are a CourseSmart customer it could be that you are still using the CourseSmart Android or iOS app instead of the VitalSource Bookshelf Android or iOS app. Please visit these help links if you need assistance locating these Bookshelf applications:
- iOS app – https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/categories/200134217
- Android/Kindle Fire app - https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/categories/200139976
If you are using the VitalSource applications and you are unable to view your eTextbooks, please verify that you are using your migrated CourseSmart account - either with your CourseSmart log in or the information you used to update your account.
If you cannot remember your password, click here to reset it.
If you created a new account or have multiple Bookshelf accounts, please contact the VitalSource Support Team.