- How to Access my Altierus Student eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- Altierus Student 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can I access my Altierus Student textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- Error messages when accessing your book.
Download your Altierus eTexbooks to your computer or mobile device for offline use.
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download, download and install Bookshelf for your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your VitalSource email address and password.
- This is the email address, and password used when you completed your VitalSource account.
- If you cannot remember your password, reset it here.
- Once signed-in, download any of your eTextbooks to your device for offline use.
NOTE: Do NOT create a new account! If you create a new account, you will not be able to view your eTextbooks. If you do end up creating a new account, you will need to contact support to have your accounts merged.