How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
If you decide to have offline viewing of your books using the apps for Windows or Mac or the apps for Mobile (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire), you will need to do the following:
- Go to https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/201344733 and choose the correct application for your device.
- After you have downloaded the application, please launch
- At the sign in prompt, please sign in with your existing email address and password.
- Please use the email address you used when you completed your VitalSource account.
- If you did update your email in online, please use that login.
- If you cannot remember you password, reset it here.
- After you sign in, you will be prompted to begin downloading your eTextbooks. You can choose to download now or cancel and download later. To download your eTextbooks later, simply double-click on the title and accept the dialogue box. Your download will begin.
NOTE: Do NOT create a new account! If you create a new account, you will not be able to view your ebooks. If you do end up creating a new account, you will need to contact support to have your accounts merged together.
CourseSmart customers, your existing migrated account contains your ebooks and you will need to use that login to access them on the downloadable platforms.