- How to Access eResources
- Accessing your eTextbook through the Altierus Online Classroom
- I can not log into my Altierus student portal
- 204 Error - This eTextbook is not available on your account
- How can you access your textbook?
- How do I access the offline or downloadable version of my eTextbook?
- How to reset your VitalSource Password
- How do I use Bookshelf?
- Why are eTextbooks missing from my Bookshelf?
- What if I am missing eTextbooks from my iOS or Android App?
Please follow these step-by-step instructions on how to access your Altierus eTextbooks through VitalSource Bookshelf.
In the Course Home Page, click on the eBook button in the top header
Click on the blue “eBook” to access your eTextbook.
Click the gray Load eBook button to open your eTextBook in Bookshelf.Please note, you must have pop-ups and cookies enabled to view your eBook.
Accessing your etextbook
If you do not see your eTextbook(s), please do the following steps:
- Click on the Home button Bookshelf in Bookshelf Online
- Click on Tools and select Update Library.
- Once your library is updated you should see your eTextbook(s)
If you are still unable to access your eTextbooks, please reach out to Student Services at 877-439-0003.