- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Bookshelf Online Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- You have Reached your Machine Activation Limit
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- Configuring Your Firewall For Use With VitalSource
- My book is reading in a different language or with a strange accent and not English.
- View All Articles
Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
If you have tried to install Bookshelf on a Windows 7, 8, or 10 system and have received an Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer error, please follow these steps to install Bookshelf on your PC.
Download Bookshelf for Windows
Click on the Download button.
Save Installer to your computer
When prompted click the Save button. Once the Installer has downloaded, click the Open Folder button to be taken to your download folder.
Run Installer as Administrator
Right click on the Bookshelfsetup.exe and choose Run as Administrator from the menu.
The installer will launch, and from here you can install Bookshelf as you usually would, click here for instructions on installing Bookshelf, start at Step 2.Disclaimer: The screenshot above was taken from Internet Explorer (Windows 7 & 8 default web-browser) and is only a reference. The actual "Downloads" prompt, wording, placement, and buttons may differ, depending on the browser type and version being used. Please refer to the Browser's support site in regards to file downloads.