- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
- You have Reached your Machine Activation Limit
- Windows: Installation failure due to missing MSI file
If you have tried to install Bookshelf on a Windows 7, 8, or 10 system and have received an Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer error please follow these steps to install Bookshelf on your PC.
Download Bookshelf for Windows
Click on the Download button.
Save Installer to your computer
When prompted click the Save button. Once the Installer has been downloaded, click the Open Folder button to be taken to your download folder.
Run Installer as Administrator
Right click on the Bookshelfsetup.exe and choose Run as Administrator from the menu.
The installer will launch and from here you can install Bookshelf as you normally would, click here for instructions on installing Bookshelf, start at Step 2.