- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
You can print from most VitalSource ebooks. Printing works best as a supplement to your ebook, allowing you to make study guides or additions to assignments that you need to turn in for classes.
To print from your ebook, please do the following:
- Look for the print icon in the lower right hand corner of your book. NOTE: If you don't see the icons, click on the tab to expand the icon tray
- Click on the print icon.
- Books have print limits that can range from 2 pages at a time and up. The print dialogue box will advise you on the print limit for your title. NOTE: Print limits are for each instance of hitting "print." There is not a limit to how much you can print in total from your book.
- Select your page range and press print